Radio remote control transmitter HBC-radiomatic technos 1
Ergonomic Design, Great Performance.
- 2 joysticks with up to 6 steps or analog.
- Various push buttons, toggle or rotary switches (maintained / spring-return).
- STOP impact switch.
- LCD or, alternatively, version with 5 LEDs’ for the indication of system and / or feedback data.
- radiomatic® iCON for display navigation and for easy customization (with LCD version only).
- radiomatic® iON for the quick activation of a spare transmitter.
- Rechargeable NiMH exchange battery, ca. 9 hours of continuous operating time with LCD version (ca. 11 hours with LED module).
- Robust plastic housing, protection class IP 65.
- Manual frequency switch.
- Options: micro / orthogonal drive, feedback, z-axis switches, catch-release, tandem operation, radiomatic® AFS, 2.4 GHz technology, DECT, radiomatic® shock-off / zero-g, enabling switch.
- Recommended receivers: FSE 510, FSE 511, FSE 516, FSE 524, FSE 726 / 736 radiobus®.