Radio remote control transmitter HBC-radiomatic geox
Proven data transmitter for the safe and smooth communication between machines or between man and machine in production processes. Available in different versions with diverse interfaces, housing sizes and configurations.
- Optocoupler, CANopen, SafetyCAN, Profibus-DP, RS232 / 485, Profinet, analog
- CANopen, SafetyCAN, Danfoss, PWM, Profibus-DP, RS232 / 485, Profinet, relays, analog.
- LEDs for the indication of operating status
- external / internal
- E-STOP: PL d, category 3 according to EN ISO 13849-1:2015
- Active E-STOP concept: The E-STOP command stops all safety-relevant functions of the radio system. The transmitter can still activate commands like horn / light and can receive feedback information.
- Short / ground / cross circuit protection: A dual-channel, independent reading of the machine’s STOP function enables the monitoring of the STOP circuit. This provides protection from short / ground / cross circuits.
- 2.4 GHz technology = fully automatic
- radiomatic® AFS = partially automatic
Housing & Connection
- Plastic or aluminum housing, protection class IP 65
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C … +70 °C (13 °F … +158 °F)
- Available in the following housings: HR168, HR270, HR360
- Weight: (depending on the version):
approx. 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs. (HR168)
approx. 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs. (HR270)
approx. 6.9 kg / 15.2 lbs. (HR360)
- Dimensions (depending on the version):
165 x 165 x 115 mm / 6.5 x 6.5 x 4.5 in. (HR168)
270 x 160 x 115 mm / 10.6 x 6.3 x 4.5 in. (HR270)
360 x 260 x 115 mm / 14.2 x 10.2 x 4.5 in. (HR360)
- Power supply (depending on the housing type): 42 – 60 V AC, 85 – 240 V AC, 100 – 240 V AC, 42 – 115 V AC, 10 – 30 V DC (with FSE 727 radiobus®)
- Connection: HAN® 32A or HAN® 50D or HAN 64 (HR360)
- Installation: with Snap-in wall bracket (only for HR168), shock mounts optional (for HR270 and HR360)