Radio remote control transmitter HBC-radiomatic pilot
Crane control by hand movements.
- Control of single-/two-step or analog crane drives by horizontal and / or vertical inclination of the transmitter.
- Drive speed controlled by the inclination angle.
- Release button for activating the inclination function.
- Vibration of the transmitter indicates the activation of the inclination function and the speed of the respective crane / machine function.
- Innovative HBC micro joystick (up to 2 steps or analog).
- 4 single-step buttons, including 2 buttons for pre-selection.
- radiomatic® iLOG for the quick activation of a spare transmitter.
- Intelligent frequency management (2.4 GHz technology).
- Micro / orthogonal drive (pre-selection).
- STOP impact switch.
- LED for the indication of operation / battery status.
- Rechargeable NiMH exchange battery, ca. 11 hours of continuous operating time (standard version).
- Robust plastic housing, protection class IP 65.
- Radiomatic® shock-off / zero-g
- Options: pre-selection of trolley / hoisting gear, radiomatic® report.
- Recommended receivers: FSE 308, FSE 312, FSE 510, FSE 511, FSE 512, FSE 516, FSE 524, FSE 726 radiobus®.